We are currently seeking full- and part-time Cashiers for our store in the Westchase area in Tampa so, if you have a confident and outgoing personality and love promoting health and wellness, we are interested in speaking with you.
Will possess a can-do team attitude and be willing to learn all areas of the store including ways to up-sell, cross-training and ready to roll up their sleeves and get busy.
The CSA’s will:
- greet customers upon Store entry with a smile and positive, upbeat greeting and ensure that the quality of service and all Store activity is of the highest possible level appropriate to the situation;
- be punctual and work as scheduled and assist with all opening and closing procedures with fellow team members;
- promote store events and keep our customers informed of cooking classes and educational opportunities at the store;
- identify customer service needs as well as monitor for potential shoplifting activity;
- enter products presented by customers at the cash register into the POS system;
- collect and accurately process payment transactions for customer purchases, assist customers with purchasing gift cards, bag customer purchases and load bags into shopping carts;
- maintain cooperative working relationship with all employees;
- maintain accurate cash balances at the cash register;
- process all customer product returns accurately and within Store policy parameters;
- answer the store phone and provide superior service to those who call the store which includes taking messages and ensuring the appropriate person gets their messages and/or paging the appropriate person and verifying that the call is answered in a timely manner;
- collect carts from the parking lot when assigned and/or asked;
- face, front and dust all candy and impulse buying shelves in the cash register area and restock supplies, keep cash register areas and Store front end clean, tidy and vacuumed at all times;
- assist the produce manager in ensuring the Produce area is clean and in making daily pricing changes prior to Store opening, mist produce sections as required;
- complete register log off and declaration procedures;
- set up customer sampling area (i.e. snacks, coffee, tea, etc.) prior to Store opening and clean sampling carafes, dishes and baskets throughout the day;
- assist customers with product information, reading materials if available, and solutions to positively impact the customer’s shopping experience; and
- Any other duties as assigned by the CSS, SM or manager in charge.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or General Educational Development (“GED”)
- Basic mathematics and a minimum of six months operating a Point of Sale terminal and cash register in a retail environment.
- Experience in processing payments, Store Gift Cards and product returns.
Skills & Abilities:
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills enabling effective interaction with customers and vendors.
- Ability to perceive the needs of customers, vendors and others through conversational interaction.
- Demonstrate good judgment in resolving customer and vendor problems.
- Eager to learn and willing to assist in other departments.
- Has a passion for healthy living.
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks.
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail.
- Standing for long periods
- Manual dexterity in operating cash register and bagging groceries
- Lifting up to 50lbs
|Job Category||Customer Service, General|