ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HEALTH LIVING? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE OR TO SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME? If you answered “Yes” to either of these questions, please consider joining the Nutrition Smart family. We are a chain of natural and organic grocery and vitamin stores promoting health, wellness and nutrition with every product we sell.
We have a need for full- or part-time Cashiers, Grocery, Produce, Vitamin and Juice Bar Associates for our Wesley Chapel store so, if you have a confident and outgoing personality and love promoting health and wellness, we are interested in speaking with you.
A minimum of two years of industry experience (vitamins, supplements, organic foods and groceries) is preferable.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Ideal candidates will possess:
- excellent written and verbal communication;
- open to learning about our industry and new technologies;
- prepared to respond appropriately to inquiries and/or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community;
- has a high degree of honesty and integrity for dealing with customers and vendors.
Will possess a can-do team attitude and be willing to learn all areas of the store including ways to up-sale, cross-training and ready to roll up their sleeves and get busy.
- Will have some knowledge/interest in the natural and organic food industry and willing to learn all about Vitamins, organic produce and grocery.
- Ready to provide exemplary customer service so that customers want to come back again and again.
- Prepared to cross train and clearly communicate with all team members.
- Comply with all Store policies and procedures.
- Willing to open and/or close the store at the designated times.
- Ensure that products on shelves are fronted and faced appropriately.
- Dust and clean displays and shelves to ensure proper presentation of products.
- Ensure that a customer service focus is maintained by always being on the floor and seeking to assist.
All other duties as assigned by the Store Manager and/or Department Manager.