COVID-19 FAQ: What We Are Doing
We are taking extended measures to ensure the safety and wellness of our communities, including adjusting our store hours.
We’ve put together some frequently asked questions to provide you more information about our stores, and how they are operating, during this situation.
What is Nutrition Smart doing in response to the Coronavirus?
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols, on top of our standard stringent protocols.
- We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our stores ensuring that we can interact with customers at the recommended distance.
- We will have installed plexiglass barriers by the end of April 2020 to protect customers and team members
- All food and product sampling and demos have been suspended
- We have launched a new online grocery delivery service with Mercato to offer local delivery, in-store pick up or curbside pickup at all locations/markets. Click here to get started.
Have your store hours changed?
Yes. We are closing some stores up to two hours early in order to allow our hard-working team members the chance to restock shelves, sanitize and most importantly rest. Please click here to see our updated store operating hours.
Why are certain items out of stock?
Due to unprecedented demand and supply shortages we are experiencing low/no inventory on some items. We are monitoring this daily and are working with suppliers to restock as quickly as possible.
Why do you have item limits in place?
In order to serve the largest number of customers we are limiting the purchase quantities of high-demand items.
What products are available?
Our supply chain for the vast majority of our products remains strong especially in our vitamin/supplement department. We are in stock of vitamin C and D alongside our traditional best sellers in our immunity section. We are receiving daily deliveries for all of our departments.
Will Nutrition Smart accept refunds/offer rainchecks on items purchased during this pandemic?
Due to the unique circumstanced COVID-19 has created nationwide, Nutrition Smart will not be accepting returns on over-bought product. This includes, but is not limited to: water, toilet paper, immunity supplements, canned goods, produce, milk, eggs, meat, frozen foods, cleaning supplies and antibacterial products, etc. We are also unable to offer rainchecks or any substitutions at this time.
Is delivery available?
Yes – please pick your local location and get started.