- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free brown rice crisps (cereal)
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Chia Seed
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup almond or peanut butter
- ¾ cup honey OR maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Garden of Life Coconut Oil
- Mix together the first 9 ingredients (dry ingredients).
- Melt almond butter, honey and coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Add almond butter mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture into a parchment lined square (8 inch) brownie pan and refrigerate for an hour or so before cutting.
- Option: Add glaze on top after cutting.
- To make glaze, whisk together ½ cup Swerve Confectioner’s Sugar with 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla, 1 Tablespoon melted Garden of Life Coconut oil and 2 Tablespoons of almond milk.
- Refrigerate to set, and add natural food coloring if you want to change the color to purple.
Click here to see weekly specials
Click here to see the original recipe by Garden of Life