Do you have a passion for healthy living? If your answer was an enthusiastic “Yes”, then you should consider joining the Nutrition Smart family!
At Nutrition Smart, we offer only natural, organic foods, 100% organic produce and the highest quality of vitamins and supplements. We believe in creating an enjoyable place to shop where people can receive personalized service and very competitive prices. Our dedicated family of employees will be treated with the utmost respect and in turn, WOW our customers each and every day!
Our ideal candidate would be capable of working within the store to ensure an efficient and smooth operation, providing excellent customer service to both customers and staff. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to patrons by providing accurate and timely information on the products we have on hand. They will be responsible for properly and accurately receiving all boxes/packages from delivery services, vendors and distributors. Scan and process all incoming shipments matching them up with the appropriate invoices as well process all special orders and damages and forward to the appropriate department. They will ensure that all sections of the back stock are organized and free from clutter and debris store and work with office staff and department managers to ensure all paperwork is in order and possess the desire to expand their knowledge of the health and wellness environment that Nutrition Smart embodies. This individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations as it pertains to customers, management, associates and work load. Schedule is flexible including weekends and holidays.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times and adhere to the companies’ standards of procedure.
3. Respect the confidentiality of customer, vendor and Store information.
4. Receive deliveries, unload, scan and stock the shelves with merchandise.
5. Verify accuracy of boxes/packages received against original invoices and scan and process all incoming shipments matching them up with the appropriate invoices.
6. Notify the appropriate department of issues with out of stock or damages for re-order purposes and work with office staff and department managers to ensure all paperwork is in order.
7. Assist store associates with stocking shelves once shipments are processed or if there are no shipments.
8. Any other duties as may be assigned by the DM, SM or manager in charge.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are imperative. Experience of being a part of a motivated winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Knowledge of the organic and natural food industry their applicable use. Basic knowledge of POS System and processing payments. Strong ability to multitask and establish and manage priorities and excellent attention to detail. Property Management System is strongly preferred. Minimum of six months operating a Point of Sale terminal and cash register in a retail environment preferably in the organic and natural foods industry is required. MUST BE PUNCTUAL AND DETAIL ORIENTED.
Why You Should Join Us:
· Full Benefit Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
· Generous Employee Discount
· Multiple Convenient Locations and
· The opportunity to join a growing team with an amazing company
If this describes you, please forward your resume to to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Required)