Do you have a passion for healthy living? If your answer was an enthusiastic “Yes”, then you should consider joining the Nutrition Smart family!
We are currently looking for talent for BOTH locations in Tampa!
At Nutrition Smart, we offer only natural, organic foods, 100% organic produce and the highest quality of vitamins and supplements. We believe in creating an enjoyable place to shop where people can receive personalized service and very competitive prices. Our dedicated family of employees will be treated with the utmost respect and in turn, WOW our customers each and every day!
Our ideal candidate would be capable of working within the Vitamin Department to ensure an efficient and smooth operation, providing excellent customer service to both customers and staff. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to patrons by providing accurate and timely information on the products we have on hand. They will also work very closely with other staff to ensure the operational duties are maximized to drive sales through merchandising, register functions, store cleanliness and overall knowledge of the health and wellness environment that Nutrition Smart embodies. This individual must also display the flexibility to deal with ever-changing situations as it pertains to customers, management, associates and work load. Schedule is flexible including weekends and holidays.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
2. Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times and adhere to the companies’ standards of procedure.
3. Respect the confidentiality of customer, vendor and Store information.
4. Use product knowledge, product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them.
5. Seek out and assist customers to provide product information assistance when not busy with other customers.
6. Create and maintain department displays showing accurately priced merchandise. Ensure vitamin department remains properly faced and fronted throughout the day paying particular attention to code dates.
7. Promote products and store events, keeping our customers informed of product promotions, relevant classes and educational opportunities at the store.
8. Receive, and unload product orders when assigned by the Vitamin Manager.
9. Ensure the promotion of a positive image of the Store by exercising sound and ethical business practices as related to Store customers, vendors and the general public. This includes ensuring that the quality of service and all Store activity is of the highest possible level appropriate to the situation.
10. Seek out opportunities for on-going supplement industry education both in-store and on your own.
11. Any other duties as may be assigned by the DM, SM or manager in charge.
A positive attitude and excellent communication skills are imperative. Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure. Knowledge of the organic and natural food industry their applicable use. Basic knowledge of POS System and processing payments. Strong ability to multitask and establish and manage priorities and excellent attention to detail. Property Management System is strongly preferred. Minimum one year’s experience in the vitamin industry preferably in the organic and natural foods industry is required.
Why You Should Join Us:
· Full Benefit Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
· Generous Employee Discount
· Multiple Convenient Locations and
· The opportunity to join a growing team with an amazing company
If this describes you, please forward your resume to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Dietary Department Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vitamin Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations