- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Serves: 4-6
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 2 medium carrots, peeled & chopped
- ¾ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 ounces Upton’s bbq jackfruit
- 6-ounce bag of Beanitos bean chips
- Black beans
- Jalapeno, thinly sliced
- Avocado, chopped
- Red onion, diced
- Cilantro, leaves
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Lime wedges
- Place potatoes and carrots in a pot with water. Boil until fork tender. Drain and set aside 1 ½ cups of the water.
- Place veggies in a food processor. Add nutritional yeast, spices, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth with half of the reserved water. If too thick to blend, add a little water at a time until desired thickness.
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Heat jackfruit in a small saucepan following package instructions.
- Place chips on a large oven-safe plate or platter, add toppings, and pour nacho sauce over the top. Bake for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Everything for this recipe can be purchased at your local Nutrition Smart, to find the closest location to you click here.