It has been over a week since the dynamic duo of Dr. Josh Axe and Jordan Rubin co-founders of Ancient Nutrition visited two of our Nutrition Smart locations to give a lecture on ‘Ancient Nutrition for a modern world’ and our stores are still buzzing with excitement.
Our staff learned so much and customers are asking tons of questions on how to include collagen, bone broth, herbs and spices into their diets. Customers also got to take a few #selfies with them!! One of our favorite parts of the lecture was hearing Dr. Josh Axe and Jordan Rubin talk about the launch of their Keto360 products and their personal experience with Ketogenic dieting.
Guys and gals, we are being exposed to toxins unlike any time before in history. These toxins promote fatigue, stress, poor overall health and weight gain and science has proven that those of us who are significantly overweight are at a greater risk of having health challenges as we age. Many of us have started one ‘cool’ diet after the next and are pretty fed us with the back and forth. What we loved about the Keto360 discussion was how easy Dr. Axe and Jordan Rubin make it. Literally all the resources you will need to get started and to keep going are in the Keto360 Blueprint.
Need a quick refresher or a 101 on Keto?
Here it goes, straight from Dr. Josh Axe and Jordan Rubin: “What is “keto,” exactly? The term keto is short for ketosis. Following a ketogenic diet like Keto360 puts your body into a health-promoting state of “ketosis,” which is a metabolic state that occurs when a portion (small or large) of the body’s energy comes from ketones (end products of fat metabolism) in the blood, rather than from glucose (sugar). Essentially, when in a state of ketosis, your body uses fat as fuel, including your very own stored body fat. This is in contrast to a glycolytic state, where blood glucose (sugar) provides most of the body’s fuel (or energy). In other words, you go from a “sugar burner,” who gets his or her energy from carbs, to a “fat burner,” who actively burns fat stores (including stubborn fat!) for energy instead. Cool, huh? So, where does the “360” come from? When we decided to create our program, we wanted to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-follow (and maintain) keto protocol. And the best way to do that is to provide a 360-degree approach. This means that with Keto360, we’ve covered every angle to help you achieve and sustain your health goals.”
The amazing team behind Ancient Nutrition have given us permission to share with all of our customers and fans access to the blueprint, recipes, shopping lists, meal plans, exercise plan and so much more.
Get ready to download!
- Click here to download the Keto360 Blueprint – easy to follow user guide that will explain everything and includes a 14-day meal plan, a forever phase meal plan, journal and more!
- Click here to download the Keto360 Shopping List – Make sure to do this a few days before you begin the program so that you have all the food, supplements and other tools you need to be successful.
- Click here to download the Keto360 Recipe Guide – Be sure to try out the Coffee360 recipe, it is delicious!
- Click here to download the Keto360 Burst Training Plan – Burst Training a form of high-intensity interval training (HIIT), consisting of a series of “bursts” in your workout, followed by a period of rest. Bursts are when you are pushing your body to its maximum potential for 10 to 60 seconds.
- Click here to download a $5 off Ancient Nutrition coupon that can be used at any of our Nutrition Smart locations. To find the location closest to you visit our locations page or click here.
Did you miss the event and want to watch it? Visit our YouTube page by clicking here and watch the entire lecture.
We look forward to our next event and if you have any questions just leave a comment below or reach us on Facebook or Instagram at @nutritionsmartofficial