- Prep 30 min
- chill 4 hours
- 10 min assembly
- 4 servings
• 2-3 lemons
• 1/4 cup Organic Valley unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp granulated sugar, divided
• 2 Organic Valley large eggs Whipped Cream
• 1 cup Organic Valley heavy whipping cream
• 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup fresh organic raspberries
To make lemon curd
1. Grate 1 Tbsp lemon zest. Cut lemons in half and squeeze a half cup of juice.
2. Beat butter and 1 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Gradually add lemon juice to mixture, beating at low speed just until incorporated. Stir in zest. Mixture will look grainy!
4. Transfer to a heavy, 4-quart saucepan, cook on stove-top, whisking constantly over medium-low until mixture thickens and coats the back of a spoon, 14-16 minutes.
5. Sieve mixture into a bowl and place a sheet of plastic wrap directly on the warm lemon curd. Chill 4 hours or until firm.
To make whipped cream
6. Beat the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and remaining 1 Tbsp sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate.
To build parfaits
7. In 4 wine or dessert glasses, add a layer of raspberries, then a layer of lemon curd, and a layer of whipped cream. Continue this layering pattern until glasses are full. Finish with fresh raspberry layer.
8. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to
4 hours before serving.