- 30 min prep
- 4 servings
• 1/2 pound bacon (about 12 slices)
• 8 sandwich bread slices, toasted
• 8 iceberg or butter lettuce leaves
• 8 tomato slices
• 8 Tbsp Sir Kensington’s avocado oil mayonnaise
1. Cook bacon until brown and crisp, then transfer to paper towels to drain.
2. Spread 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise onto one side of each toasted bread slice.
3. Top 4 slices of bread with 1 leaf of lettuce each, then top with 2 tomato slices and 3
slices of bacon. Break bacon in half if needed.
4. Complete the sandwich with the remaining lettuce leaves and slices of bread, then serve!
Pro Tip: Cook perfectly crispy bacon in the oven for 20 minutes at 400°F (205°C).
For the adventurous: add turkey and avocado to make a BLAT turkey club.