- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Serves: 12
- 1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons white flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt, then set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugars together until smooth and light in color, then beat in vanilla and egg.
- Slowly add flour mixture, beating until smooth and just incorporated. Stir in chips.
- Drop batter onto a parchment lined baking sheets, 1 Tablespoon each about 3 inches apart, about 6 per sheet.
- Bake for 8 mins or until lightly golden and remove from oven. Leave cookies to cool slightly before transferring cookies onto a cooling rack to cool completely.
Everything for this recipe can be purchased at your local Nutrition Smart, to find the closest location to you click here.