- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Serves: 12
- 1 teaspoon Organic Valley unsalted butter
- 9 Organic Valley large brown eggs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, Finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish with butter.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper and paprika together until blended
- Stir in onion, peppers, and spinach
- Pour egg mixture in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with tomatoes, feta, and fresh basil
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fluffy, golden, and set in the middle.
Everything for this recipe can be purchased at your local Nutrition Smart, to find the closest location to you click here.