Albacore Tuna Pinwheels
Back to school lunches are a breeze with these tuna pinwheels made with Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna!
- 1 small, ripe avocado, mashed OR 4 Tablespoons of hummus
- 2 flour tortillas or gluten-free wraps
- 5 ounce can of Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, undrained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup of fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, thinly sliced
- Spread an equal amount of either mashed avocado or hummus onto each of the two tortillas/wraps.
- Using a fork, flake the tuna in a bowl and reincorporate the natural juices from the can. Add the lemon juice and mix.
- Towards one end of each tortilla, layer an equal amount of spinach, carrots, and cucumber in a row.
- Top each tortilla with half the tuna mixture. Roll up tightly and cut into one inch slices.
- Secure each with a toothpick. Serve and enjoy!